- To meet capital expenditure in Business/Industrial/Service Sector activity, such as, for purchasing Machinery/Equipments/Furniture etc.
- To meet long term working capital needs in the Business.
- To take over existing loan (regular a/c) availed for such purpose from another Bank/financial institution.
Who are eligible
Individuals/firms/company engaged in gainful Business/ Service sector/Industrial activity in the area of operation of the Bank.
After retaining prescribed margin of 10 to 20% on project involving capital expenditure remaining amount of 80% of the project cost, (subject to repayment capacity of the borrowers ) will be financed.
Repayment in 84 EMI.