- Minimum Deposit of Rs.200/- (without cheque book facility)
- Cheque Book Facility available (Req. Minimum Balance of Rs.1000/-)
- Nomination facility available in individual/joint Accounts.
- Passbook is available
- Standing instructions facility available.
- Prompt & Convenient service.
- Basic Saving Bank account (With no minimum balance requirement) is also available (Terms & Conditions apply).
- ATM facility to be introduced soon
Rules & Regulations for Savings Bank Account :
- Every Depositor must have to fulfil KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms before opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- Guardian can open Minor’s Savings Account. Birth date Proof (Birth certificate) of minor is required.
- Every literate minor more than 10 years can open a individual Savings Bank Account. The cheque book will not be issued in this account till the minor turns major.
- The Bank’s management have full right to close the account if account holder does not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve safely his/her cheque book & passbook in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per RBI’s directives.
- First Cheque book (15 Leaf) will be issued free.
- The customer having no cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be recovered from the account.
- The Bank having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulations.
Requirements to open Savings Bank Account
(Refer to General Requirements for Account Opening/Deposit Accounts)
- Account opening form duly filled in & signed by the account holders.
- Two photographs of each of the account holders.
- Photo I.D. of each of the account holders.
- Proof of residence/Address proof.
- Copy of PAN CARD /Declaration on Form No. 60 or 61
Basic Saving Bank Account (Small A/C s)
Who can open the A/C :
This account can be opened by any individuals
Conditions for this A/C:
Latest passport size photograph and signature is required
No need to furnish Id Proof and address proof.
Maximum balance of Rs. 50,000/- can be maintained.
Maximum Withdrawal of Rs. 10,000/- per month is allowed